DrainageHT Drainage & Earthworks Ltd - We move the earth, we don’t charge it!
Drainlayers West Auckland for All Drainage Solutions
How Can We Help?
No drainage job too big
Large jobs are undertaken with ease and small jobs are completed with the minimum of fuss. Save time, money and hassle. One call will get your site excavated and prepared, driveways formed, and drains laid. Instead of dealing with two or more companies, just call 09 4122642. HT Drainage & Earthworks offers a wide range of excavation and drainage services at very competitive prices and carries out residential and commercial drainage, and civil works.
Our experience can reduce complications, saving you both dramas and time. We know how to design the most functional drainage systems for your property and we are always available to advise and guide should unexpected complications arise. Expert planning is the best answer to prevent tree-root and other damage to your drains.
Drainage solutions from a registered drainlayer with the New Zealand gas fitters, plumbing and drainage board.
- Drains can be accurately laid over short or long distances with varying degrees of fall
- Water and sewer pump installation and servicing
- Septic tanks, sewer and storm water installations and upgrades
- Field drains, sumps, manholes and channel drains
- Service trenching
- Installing water tanks
- Both commercial and residential work undertaken can include legal connections to public drains
- Variety of diggers available depending on site access and job size.
For new homes and commercial buildings, or for alterations and improvements to existing drainage systems, talk to our friendly team about a drainage quote including supply, delivery, installation, labour, travel and materials. There are no hidden extras. No job is too big, small, or difficult for our drainlayers and diggers. To find out how we can help you please call us on 09 4122642.
Get your groundwork laid right. Call 09 4122642 for truck and digger hire, excavation contractors and drainlayers West Auckland, North Shore and Rodney.